Sunday, September 23, 2007

TEH IDOTS: Chicago Twins -the greatest hits- vol. 5 *The Response*

well, since i wasn't here for the duration of the IDOT's, esm's posts do an excellent job of filling in that horrific void. :miki:

so without further delay, here it is, IDOT vol. 5, The Response. :miki:


good thing IT will never have to worry about sex, and pregnancy :lol:


" Being married looks kinda fun because well, you can do almost anything you want. "

who the hell said you have to be married to do what you want? :roll:

" To me, when I talk about sex, I'm thinking intermiediate relations with someone. "

umm.... yeah...intermediate... :rofl: (oh, and IT spelled intermediate wrong. :rofl:)

" Doc whatz wrong with me? I keep touching my big old titz, where my nipples are at? "

*sigh* ... only one ever interested in that, is IT. *pukes*

" The letter said ... Tsunku couldn't believe his ears. "

since when are letters audible?

" ... the morning musume. "

huh, i never thought of them as THE morning musume, always just figured it was Morning Musume (IT also forgot proper capitalization. :lol:) *shrugs*

" She received me ... "

-_-

" wit "

retard, it's witH. there's an H at the end. -_-

.....god, i couldn't even finish reading part one.
the grammar, the writing, it's all so horrible.

*fast foreward...*

" esm:
Summary: she was raped "


oh mai gawd *thankfull for the voice of reason and sanity*

" titz "

go back to first grade and learn how to spell. -_-

" IT:
Yes u did about nipples. I think it is not appropriate for a adult to talk about nipples. especially if it is of topic. So my calculations say that you immediately started, due to my signature I changed.
Goodbye "


wow....just....the whole thing doesn't make any sense....at all....

IT @ Greta " IT: I mean looking at you dum like."

wait, what?

" IT:
Windows is a famous organization. So they have alot of customers. So he might not his computer back for a while..... "

again, what?


" Here are my grades in 7th grade. "

NO ONE CARES.

" My a** and boobs are bigger than your skinny B*****
Sorry for the bad language.
Anyway, That what Mo'nique said. "


hmm....where to start...
one, no one wants to see either parts of IT. two, that's not "bad language". and 3, monique should be banned from life. :fear: oh, and IT, when referring to Greta in the future, just don't. :glare:

referring to sa6or: " He probably wants me "

i think it's pretty safe to say that sa6or DOES NOT WANT. :miki:

" Lets just you are a big had that likes to make fun of blacks like me. "

good gawd, more epic fail.


well, that's all i could manage, being so tired and all. :faint:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL :rofl: