Sunday, September 23, 2007

Retarded Homophobic Moron

BF said he hated long post XD
So here's just one of the many homophobic parts posted by Hello! Online's mimi_girl

=======================================
Example of online homophobic moron

mimi_girl:
Gay people are people who like the same sex. Girl x girl equals gay. boy x boy equals gay. So the thing you just made look like you re gay. I don't like that.

esm:
1. gays = guy x guy

2. lesbians = girl x girl

3. you're close-minded

4. you suck

5. you suck

6. you suck

7. YOU SUCK


mimi_girl:

HOMO SAPIENS. I'm the only one not gay. Thats makes me a non stupid
. And how does everyone knows that Chicago is a stupid place. I bet non of you guys never been here. So please, as my cortesy to this website, please:

NO MORE NAME CALLING AND NO BACKSTABBING TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It makes me feels like a really bad person. And plus everyone on here isn't perfect. And You guys aren't the smartest anyways.


esm:

SO WHAT IF SOMEONE IS REALLY GAY? :razz:


And we're not, so it's a dumb joke. :glare:


And Chicago is not stupid, but you are.


And what do you mean backstabbing? As if we're your friend... we just say whatever in front of you :miki:


And you take us so seriously? wow! :miki:


And we all know we're not perfect and we're not the smartest.

===========================================

So being gay = stupid? (I can't even comment any further)

Geez! There are many more retarded example BF, but I don't wanna read through such retarded stuff ever again, or I'll go homophobe hunting myself.

And people THERE wonder why we hate her gut, but never look back at these retarded things she did at the Island. XD

It's fine that you hypocrite wanna live with this IDOT, but please chaine IT there and LEAVE US ALONE!

5 comments:

BF said...

LOL!
okai thanks, hide.

Anonymous said...

I've been a long time reader, first time commenter. Yeah I've seen Mimi-girl at Hello!Online, I've never had a problem with her but what she said here, is very mean. I'm not gay but I can see how she can offend ppl by saying gay=stupid, and she doesnt like any of that. I still don't have a problem with her by I think she owes an apology.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I offended anyone, but now I support the homosexuals and bi's(I've always been, but that what usually people at my dad's church said, and somehow crowls in me <_<) since I know people who are homo's and bi's.

Kimuuu said...

1. Don't go around calling us homos.

2. Question EVERYTHING you learn, especially things preached in CHURCH.

3. Educate yourself. You can start by talking with your gay friends.

hide-chan said...

After reading all those so-called REAL WORLD shyt you claimed to know so much about, I wonder how can you NOT have such common sense about this kind of thing.

And you know what, I'm not believing in this apology at all. We had been through such convo before, at the Island but you never even wanted to listen, or read, that this kind of thought you posses SUCKED. You never feel the need to apologise to us UNTIL people from other forum saw this horrible side of you. So, it didn't sound sincere at all, to me.

Just one word of apology can't erase all those you've said and done.

So your best chance is GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR LIVES! or AT LEAST MINE!

I'm not Christian;therefore, I don't believe in forgiveness anyway.

And remember this
"The Island Never Forgive, The Island Never Forget" [VERY famous dude quote]