Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hitomi's Sword


This n00bish PS job was inspired by teh shoutbox:
kimuuu: I wasn't thinking when I posted... still going bankai over Yossie's SWORD
Ichiban Oncrack: lol sword :lol:
Patachu: heavenly sword? :lol:
kimuuu: Yossie's big ass sword... :drool:
Ichiban Oncrack: imagine her with her sword in action
Patachu: http://www.heavenlysword.com/ :drool:
kimuuu: @ Heavenly Sword... makes me think of a female Kratos LOL
Patachu: that's totally what the game is like :lol:
kimuuu: HOT.
kimuuu: I WANT
kimuuu: Yossie should star in Her own video game fo sho
kimuuu: LOL

2 comments:

hide-chan said...

FU KIM XD

d@mn! I lurve having a Twin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


Now it's time to unsheath your zanpakutou and go BANKAI! :miki: :drool:

Pata said...

DAY 1 PURCHASE :miki: :miki: