Saturday, July 21, 2007

Explore My Triangle

BF wants me to post them here too XD


She loves taking her cloth off in front of the cam


Maybe it's time to explore the Sugaya Triangle


alllllmoooosssssttttttt


She's definitely love the Triangle


Look at how fun she has there with her hands


But you can't forget the Mount of Sugaya


Still she loves the Triangle more, so she wanna show it again


See how she keeps pressing it?


of course, you can count on her suggestive pose


d@mn! She love showing it


I don't wanna imagine where that liquid comes from, esp with the shoe


again she says "LOOK! LOOK AT THE SUGAYA TRIANGLE"


and for a better and clearer shot


shyt! no! not on those pointing weed


yet again, a suggestive Risako





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAY U triangle ONLY! :lol:

BF said...

Like last year.

I want to drool over Risako!
I want to kiss Risako!
I want to lick Risako!
I want to do Risako!

:eri:

Pata said...

does she have some kind of secret between her legs we don't know about? XD

BF said...

LOL!
Bermuda Triangle?
Tri-Force???

xD

Anonymous said...

OMG...

Do we have some pedophiles around here ??
Is a girl's 'triangle' the only and most important location to think of for you there ?
Too much headbanging done in the past or what?
If so, it is poor. Let my Risako-chan be a nice and good teenage girl!

Anonymous said...

Headbanging? I bang Risako ONLY! Wahaha

Anonymous said...

fuck off, for y'all perverted bastard...
i didn't know that in this world a person like y'all still could lived...
I agree with berny..
i really upset when i read every words above risako's photos that had been made by this fuckin' blog owner..
haha, what's goin' on with ur brain?
were u still used that?
or were you changed it place to ur butt, huh? damn!
you contaminated risako's purity, with ur fuckin' freakin' pervert mind...