Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I want to Risako my Sugaya

There is never a wrong thread to REVIEW a Risako

Ahhh it feels so good and warm … down there

My precious wanna feel the warmth too.

Maybe I should walk a bit, to let the winter breeze run through it

Yabai, it's getting too cold now.

Hmm I wonder if this can warm it up?

Great! warmer. Now, how should I play with it?

THAT?! Ahahaha! Don't you think it's too small for me?

This? Hmm I think my body can make use of it lol

Would you play with me if I take it off?

No? Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this? Will you play with me if I wear this shirt ONLY?

You're very persistent! Don't make me use my old trick of Risako's triangle.

Oh how I love the feeling when my Goldfinger slipping in .....

and out something

OMG! What do you think of this?

Eh?! Too big for me?

Awww! I thought it would feel so great having him swinging inside me

Okai, this is ….. yours

Strange color but I'll try it a bit.

Woah! It tastes good!

Ahehehe done! What can I say…. Your juice is irresistible

Okai, now I give you a hint where to look.

Basketball is impossible for me. Too bouncy up north.

Eh? I did the same pose as in my previous PBs? Don't tell 'em that lol

You can see how cold it is, even it's Okinawa

What? Now when I wanna take this jacket off, you wouldn't let me?

I HAVE TO show off my freaking precious!!!

YATTA! He approves, finally.

No worries. These 2 will keep my triangle warm.

Or perhaps I can use this!

Eh? Too small? Well, I'll take that as a compliment.

I promise I'll always use all 5 of them. Jane



16 comments:

BF said...

OMG! this so wrong!
LOL!

Pata said...

Risako is a very dirty girl.

I guess that's all she thinks about these days :miki: :miki:

johpan said...

i feel icky inside but i lol'd the whole way through.

Kimuuu said...

o.o;;; Nippleage.

Anonymous said...

for sure Risako is not a dirty girl at all.
The more the one who wrote and thinks such endless nonsense beyond the pics is the most dirty bastard inside :-)

Anonymous said...

fuck off, for y'all perverted bastard...
i didn't know that in this world a person like y'all still cold lived...
I agree with berny..
i really upset when i read every words above risako's photos that had been made by this fuckin' blog owner..
haha, what's goin' on with ur brain?
were u still used that?
or were you changed it place to ur butt, huh? damn!
you contaminated risako's purity, with ur fuckin' freakin' pervert mind...

hide-chan said...

What's in MY head?

It's :inbou:

Pata said...

you should ask what's in Risako's perverted brain.

wahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha, cospiration between pedo and pervert, huh??
dickhead, what's should i ask to risako??
the pervert ones were u right?
couldn't think better with ur small brain huh??
or too lame think 'bout teenage girls or somethin'?
haha, pedo, how nasty you are...

omae no chin2 wa chisai desu ne??!!
so with that small thing, u can only attract little girl's hips huh?
hahaahaahahah

BF said...

I guess u've find out about helloisland last week... LOL!

helloisland supporter said...

Who are you calling perverts?
Look in the mirror before pointing fingers.
It's obvious you were looking for this kind of stuff or u wouldn't be here.
I mean, just look at the title of this post.
If you knew helloisland, you would know what to expect and you would also know these guys/girls are not serious about the things they put on this blog.
Maybe you should pull that stick out of your ass and take a chill pil...

Anonymous said...

so desu ka???
thanx for helloisland supporter, yes "there is never a wrong thread to post a risako", huh?
hey man, if u really risako's fans u will be know what i felt.
kankenai, i don't care if all of u serous or not...
i just can't restless to see persons said so many useless and dumb words 'bout risako.
just a joke, huh? as a fan made her as a joke? dumbass...
pervert still a pervert...
i didn't insult anything bout this blog, i just don't like this content (&[Suggestive Risako Part. 2] Explore My Triangle)

sorry, i'm a serious person, especially if it's 'bout her...
hahaha, u should ask to ur mom why she must borned a big pervert like u who just can attract little girl & just could say somethin' useless like on above...

hei, I've known about her since childhood. omae ga aho ka??!

hide-chan said...

Risako is always serious about her Triangle LOLOLOLOLOLi



GEEZ US CRY!
helloisland should be SUSBENED!

wahahahaha

BF said...

I think we should susbene helloisland! LOL!

BF said...

But that will only happen when Risako susbend her TRIANGLE!1! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

why? said...

poor risako...