Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a Rant

/RANT


It’s May 6 again. It’s already been a year since Yossie graduated from Morning Musume. And what do we have here? Yet another talent for J entertainment showbiz? Just that?

Give me back my favorite Pimpwolf! You ruin my Idol by neglecting Her. I don't want a 2nd Yaguchi or Satoda! She is different, and I know She can be much more different. Stop with the froo froo TV program and start giving Her some music. Ongaku Gatas is fine, but it is too froo froo to use Her to help boost up Eggs' popularity. She deserves more than just futsal, TV shows and sport activities.

All lesbian fangirl around the world is waiting. Yes, I said ALL LESBIAN FANGIRL. Once the famouse dude said "Yossie brings all the lesbians to the yard" and now the yard is full of very angry lesbian. Stop pleasing those pedo wota by adding more and more stuff to those jailbaits. Well, I'm one of them too, but I think the fangirl deserve some thing good too.

D@MN YOU TSUNKU! Give us some good news!

/Rant

Yeah, this is how I feel now.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even those of us who would go irrevocably lesbian for Yossie are clamoring. Oh HELLO!PROJECT, YOU WASTE HER CHARMS!

polidread said...

i become angry lesbian for yossie too T___T