Friday, September 4, 2009

La Cha La Cha Ta Ta!



I HEART f(x) and i HEART this song.
This song is the next big thing after GEE, or maybe not...

f(x) is coming from the same company [SM Entertainment] that gave birth to Girls' Generation.
And one of the members is SNSD Jessica's sister [Krystal].

The song is a MUST listen, the MV is a MUST see!
Hot Korean girls FTW!
PURE HOTNESS!

Also, after reading Soompi and Youtube it appears Amber has magic powers.
She can turn straight girls gay. haha!

For more info you can check http://www.affxtion.com

Sulli - Amber - Krystal - Victoria - Luna


I'm not sure about Krystal and Luna, though
They give me snsd Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun LAL waves.
Hard to tell apart syndrome. LOL!

3 comments:

Pata said...

esm will like this group cos their name sounds like math.

LOLOLOLOL!!

Kimuuu said...

Yeah I'd go gay for Amber too, if I were straight. XD

Mozenator said...

Um...Amber...Wow...drool...