Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The reason behind Miyabear

Realization via msn XD

=================
Carebear says: omg! I just realise!

Carebear says: Miyabird sunk with the Island

Carebear says: only her reletive, Miyabear, survived

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: lolwut

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: miyabear why miyabear?

Carebear says: cuz her eyes? Can't you see it? So black, like a panda

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: lol damn

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: needs moar sleep less late night sex

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: that's what you get when doing it for the babies

Carebear says: blame you? she's ur waifu anyway

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: i told her to take it easy, but no

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: she's a beast

Carebear says: so she did it 300 times just for the baby?

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: there are already 100 babies

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: when we reach 200 she probably looks like a zombie

Carebear says: evolve? from Miyabear to sth else

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: she will turn into a man

Carebear says: THEN wota wouldn't "support" her anymore

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: she 'll be a dad for 300 babies

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says: i'll leave her for Risako

Carebear says: Leave Risako ALONE

Berryz Fields - Oh Yuuki, I LOVE YOU!!! says:
I want to drool over Risako!
I want to kiss Risako!
I want to lick Risako!
I want to do Risako!

1 comment:

BF said...

Damn! Me and my big mouth...
ROFLMAO!!!