Friday, January 30, 2009

And the winner is......TEH BLOG!!


The recent 2008 Intl. Wota Awards have just been finished and one of the chosen nominees for Best Group Blog (H!P related), of all H!P group blogs out there lol is TEH BLOG!! \o/ \o/ \o/

And just today the winners were announced and I'm proudly to say one of the winners is TEH BLOG! xD \o/ \o/ well not rly winners cuz we just ended up in 2nd place :eri: :eri: But it's better 2nd than nothing at all right? :fear: :fear: Congratulations also to the other blogs who won :D

And so, from all the members of this blog, we express our thanks to Intl Wota, and all the people who voted for us, and for all those people out there who read our blogs. We hope that you guys continue to follow our blog. yu pervs!! :eri: :eri

::Congratulations also to Pata's piano blog for coming in third place in the Best Non-Textual Content category on the awards :D

oh hay look, risako is happy today :eri: :eri:

5 comments:

BF said...

I didn't even vote. har har
I was expecting teh blog to come in last.
I guess i was wrong. LOL!

Kimuuu said...

..... we were nominated? XD WTF IS GOING ON?!

XD sike.

gg guys.

Kimuuu said...

Dang Pata... I never even seen your Piano Labs blog before. O_O I love it. *__*

Pata said...

2nd place means we were the best loser!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

hide-chan said...

best loser, does it mean we'll end up like MM?

Gosh! I don't smoke, I don't play any Play Station, I don't wanna do a boob job and I never touched a "turtle"

wahahaha