Monday, October 13, 2008

1444 can Kill Me, Kiss Me, or do "whatever" they want to ME









Remember this rant?

Finally my wish comes true with this super AWESOME and COOLEST H!P unit EVER!

Not only the singers and the look that really hit me big time, but the music itself too. I haven't been this thrived by H!P music for quite a while, and this is a real life savior!

Oh Tsunku, you just made my day. I can die and rest in my Pimpwolf heaven.
I almost forgot Tsunku was a J-rock vocalist and songwriter but now he convinces me again.

Now THIS is what Yossie and Rika deserve, a unit together, and I really wish it's not a time-limit one. I want MOAR! They both can attrack that many wota.

Other H!P or Eggs, DO NOT WANT!

GYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm really going KABOOM again

AH, this song really gives me HAPPY WAVE

3 comments:

Kimuuu said...

Best thing to happen to Yossy. 1444 + rock = WINRAR!

Pata said...

needs moar LUCKY AURA


lololololol

BF said...

What's up with the birdnests on their heads?
I bet the Miyabird did it for the babies! Wahaha!
Nice song though.