Sunday, August 3, 2008

Canary Club Erina and THE Possible Yurika and Robin in Rhythm Heaven vid.


I know the girl on the right is Erina Hashiguchi of Canary Club.
But who are the other 2 girls?
Comment if u know?

Would be stupid if they are in Canary Club too and i didn't recognize them. LOL!
But yeah, i don't recognize them, although they look familiar. -_-;

Okai Thanks...


EDIT:
Never mind.
Hana said they are girls from THE Possible.
Looked it up and yes they are.
Yurika Akiyama and Shouko Robin Okada.


THE Possible blog

4 comments:

Pata said...

Probably some random wh0res Tsunku picked up off the street :miki:

Anyway, the gameplay looks kinda decent.

It would be worth it if I could get the game for $20 XD

BF said...

Hey man!
I was expecting a SERIOUS answer!
U want me to post my SERIOUS face and show u how serious i am about Chisato Okai!

IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL!

ROFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

Well, neither of them is me, so that's one more off your list!


No need for thanks, I'm glad I could help :)

Kimuuu said...

I <3 that game. And because of it, I might get some of those THE Possible songs that were featured in Rhythm Tengoku Gold.