Monday, June 9, 2008

Loveydovey Love Bug Hana and Pata

I see Hana and Pata talking in the h!i shoutbox.

"SawajiRisako: hi pata

SawajiRisako: dist will LIKE http://www.photomann.com/japan/machines/rhinox.jpg

Patachu: lololol

Patachu: that bug looks HUEG

SawajiRisako: he will make pic of it

Patachu: zoomed in

SawajiRisako: PS'd with 'berryz fields'

Patachu: and post it in teh blog? :lol:

SawajiRisako: :lol:

Patachu: he likes bugs more than DG :lol:"


I read "bug" and "teh blog".
Yes Hana, I was in lurk mode.

They are really asking for it.


And yes!
I like bugs more than DG!

I'm just missing_megumi. LoL!

Hana is the one who likes DG the most! xD
Like Satorrr likes Reon Kadena.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha teh ORIGINAL spider. i'm like missing_spider

hide-chan said...

earthworm ONLY :miki: