Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FU Oha Boys

Resulting from the previous entry and B2's comment, here are the vids I took during the "Ribbon wo Sagase" mini trip

The first thing I did once we arrive at Odaiba was looking for the freaking Toy R Us store and yeah I found it XD



Then it was a time to really go in. Surprisingly, the place actually has it's own entrance with a very fancy deco lol



But too bad that the place didn't have the DX version with cd+dvd that the Oha Boys want
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So hana, Blu Oha Boy, gave me a direction for the Kiddy Land in Harajuku. It was the last shot. Thanks god I happened to go to Harajuku that day to check the H!P store, otherwise no one would have this freaking ribbon :miki:

2 comments:

Kimuuu said...

LOL! Wait, what happened to the FU HANA vid?! :miki:

hide-chan said...

omfg! How could i forget that one?! baka me!

guess I should make another entry then wahaha