Tuesday, April 3, 2007

MM Sends Froo-Froo Time Machine Waves

From epifanes and kuno @ the H!O Newsfeed

Q.If you had a time machine, where would you go?
 (Both past and future are okay)


Yoshizawa: Africa.
Takahashi: I'd like to go back to 6th grade or the first year of junior high, because we had such a funny class♪
Niigaki: To the future...I'd like to see Japan 300 years from now♪
Fujimoto: To the past, when there were no humans.
Kamei: The past!!
Michishige: I don't think I could bring myself to use it...but if I had to choose, maybe the past?! Because I'd like to look forward to my future♪
Tanaka: The past♪ The first year of junior high (I enjoyed my youth then♪)
Kusumi: The past. I don't want to see the future. You know, I would know everything that's just gonna happen anyway. That's boring!! As for the past, um, what about yesterday? (laughs) I fell down yesterday... I would make sure not to do that again.
Mitsui: When I was about 3 years old, we had a Siberian Husky at home, and I still can't forget about that dog. I feel like I'd like to play with it again, so I want to go to the past♪

2 comments:

Pata said...

LOL I'll go to the future to see 20-year-old Captain Satomi Ishihara Shimizu ONLY!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'll go to the future to see 20-year-old Sugaya Risako Sawajiri Erika ONLY!