Friday, February 9, 2007

OHAAAAAA!!!

Yah, because some of us like them...[Hana & me]

First of... Madoka! My favorite Oha Girl... Why? Because she wears pink! And pink is totally my color!!! + i think she's adorable! Like Aikapuppy, Only different

2nd is Maari... Hana's new crush in life... Just a mode swing though keke: As you can see she wears blue... I also like blue XD Therefore i like Maari too.

3rd is Mizuki... Satorrr can have her. LOL! Or maybe not... Not that i don't like her. I already like Madoka, remember... So yeah...
Did i mentioned she wears orange. XD
We keep satorrr away from Oha-girls! Wahahaha!!!
And that's it. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maari Nakajima Oha~!
As cute as Saki Nakajima :heart:

Mizuki Sugasawa is the girl that changes time. XD

Anonymous said...

say Satorrr's new crush is Anna Oishi. :cack:
The DVD that got a sales ranking of 37th on Amazon.jp = not making sense. XD

Anonymous said...

Maari Oha~! shy2